The Dramatic Rescue formula combines my Neurocellular Core-T Complex with scientifically advanced peptides and amino acids, as well as additional antioxidants, botanicals, and skin nutrients. The clinically tested nutrients in this potent formula:
• Visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as much as 62%
• Reverse the appearance of wrinkle volume by 31%
• Improve skin firmness and tone by 32% for youthful-looking skin
• Increase skin hydration up to 90% for a smooth, luxuriant feel
• Nourish, protect, and promote healthy skin
• Guaranteed to be free of parabens, PEGs, glycols, sulfates, petrochemicals, phthalates, artificial fragrances, synthetic colorants 1,4 dioxane, and soap-based emulsifiers
• Developed by Dr. Aaron Tabor, medical researcher at Johns Hopkins and expert in helping women of all ages achieve total body beauty
• Distributed by Healthy Directions, known for its stringent quality control measures and Triple Testing Methodology which have led to a spotless safety record for more than 20 years
Based on advanced science, these breakthrough ingredients penetrate deeply and completely to boost your skin's natural collagen fiber network, promotes cellular regeneration, and address the top signs of aging - wrinkles, dryness, and sagging.
I formulated my Dramatic Rescue Anti-Aging Wrinkle Serum to meet rigorous European Safe Beauty Standards and it is guaranteed to be free of parabens, sulfates, soaps, artificial colorants and fragrances, and other toxins. A revolutionary self-adjusting, time-released delivery technology ensures optimal absorption and long-lasting effectiveness.
Purity Doesn’t Mean Color-Free. Color is an important but often confusing issue when it comes to skincare formulas. As it turns out, many “pure-looking” white or clear beauty products are artificially colored with dyes that are harsh and damaging to your skin. The color in my Total Body Beauty products comes from high concentrations of powerful botanical pigments that greatly benefit your skin health.
Dr. Tabor has appeared as an expert on Fox News and CNN's Headline News, and his advice has been featured on Shape.com, Glamour.com, and The Huffington Post. In addition, Good Morning America, InStyle.com, and Monsters & Critics have all featured items from Dr. Tabor's new line of skincare products.
Healthy Directions is the #1 provider of premier doctor-formulated nutritional supplements, products and expert natural health guidance. Founded in 1976 and offering over 500 products ranging from the popular patented Omega Q Plus, digestive probiotics, natural skin care products, pain relief and much more. Healthy Directions draws upon the extensive research and proven results of our team of doctors: Dr. Sinatra, Dr. Whitaker, Dr. David Williams, Dr. Lark, Dr. Wurtman and Dr. Tabor.