|Member Level ||Standard|
|Valid Email ||Yes||
|Member Since:|| Oct 29, 2017|
|Active ads:|| 388|
| Classified 5769535|
Primary School in Hangzhou, weekend off, free housing, decent benefits
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.antianfan.com/f895af
Who we are
Enke Education is Cultural Exchange Foundation Group which was officially launched at 2010 in Beijing dedicated to deliver high quality English teachers to schools in China.
Shengli primary school
18 hours/week, no office hour Mon-Fri
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not requ ired
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate opt ional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and hi gh level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, goo d organization skills and respec tful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are require d to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 8,000 RMB/month – 11,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welc ome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school ) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departur e Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep clas sroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 8000 CNY to 11000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: primary
Work Location: Hangzhou
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
Share on Facebook
This ad has had 4,824
displays and 17
|To contact the ad owner|
Send an email to the ad owner: