Here Are The Facts:
- Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year…an average of $820 per person.
- Those road crashes also injure or disable 2.35 million Americans yearly.
- Insurance helps, but on average crash victims pay about 26% of all motor vehicle crash costs.
This is bad news for anyone who drives because the cost of a hospital stay has DOUBLED since the year 2000--(It’s now well over $10,000).
You might be thinking this doesn’t matter for you, because you’re a good driver…But, unfortunately many of these accidents, injuries and the 37,000+ yearly deaths are caused by good drivers, who just have bad luck.
Think About This:
- It just takes a blink of an eye for the next few months to become a nightmare…
- Even good drivers can get distracted by getting a phone call at the wrong time…
- Or spilling hot coffee…
The statistics don’t tell the stories of hospital trips, legal disasters and crushing repair costs that can turn your life into a living hell overnight. Not to mention the other dangers that quietly wait on the road…
Did You Know?
- That many traffic violations can land you in jail, where you’ll have to put up bail in order to get out?
- That getting a tow truck to move your car can cost $125, $275, or over $1,000 if you have to go 100 miles or more?
- That a simple jump start can cost $75.
- That car rentals can cost hundreds, or even thousands of dollars.
The truth is, there’s a big gaping hole in most drivers' coverage, and they’re often not even aware of it.
The question is “Are You Covered?” or better yet, is your teenage driver covered?
Even if you are covered, compare our plans to what you’re getting now and judge for yourself—which is better. Plus, we cover the member—not the car/truck and we pay our members for referring new customers to us. That means we will service any car/truck you’re in, even if you are not the owner.
Check Out One of Our Budget-Friendly Plans and Get Covered Today!!